NFT Challenges - Terms & Conditions
1. Challenge Period.
The challenge period runs from July 26, 2021 through October 31, 2021
2. Description of Challenges. There are three separate Challenges:
- The Legendary (Gold) Challenge. To succeed on this challenge, a winner must own one legendary ring Collectible from each Championship year (six in total) in the winner’s own name on October 31, 2021.
- The Iconic (Black) Challenge. To succeed on this challenge, a winner must own one iconic ring Collectible from each Championship year (six in total) in the winner’s own name on October 31, 2021.
- The Legacy Challenge. To succeed on this challenge, a winner must own one ring Collectible (from any tier) from each Championship year (six in total) in the winner’s own name on October 31, 2021.
3. Challenge Prizes
- The Legendary Challenge. Each winner will have the opportunity to join the 2021-22 team as a “Bull for a Day”. Winner will be treated to a mock contract signing ceremony and participate in shootaround at the United Center or Advocate Center with one guest. Winner and guest will also receive custom jerseys, pre-game dinner with a Bulls Legend at the Calamos Club and courtside seats at a Bulls home game. ARV for this prize is $7,250.
- The Iconic Challenge. Two lower level tickets to a 2021-22 Bulls home game with a complimentary food and beverage package and a photo opportunity with the Bulls six Championship rings. ARV for this prize is $1,100.
- The Legacy Challenge. One limited edition Bulls “Six Rings” graphic print plus two lower level tickets for a 2021-22 Bulls home game. Each print is uniquely identified. ARV for this prize is $600.
4. General Conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable by winner to any other person, including relatives or friends, without the consent of the Chicago Bulls. All prize details not specified in these rules will be determined by the Chicago Bulls in its sole discretion. Prize and game dates are subject to availability and the discretion of the Chicago Bulls but must be redeemed during the 2021-22 regular season. Prize details and availability are subject to change. If a prize is unavailable, the Chicago Bulls reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Unless otherwise stated herein, all prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, travel to and from the United Center, lodging, souvenirs, parking, tips, gratuities and food and beverage are solely the winner’s responsibility. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. One prize per person. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Each purchaser agrees to follow these rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Chicago Bulls, United Center, the NBA and its member teams, NBA Properties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, shareholders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the marketing, development, administration and execution of these challenges and prizes (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) participation in the Challenges; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Challenges; (iii) failures or slowdowns in the processing of purchases of tokens on the Chicago Bulls NFT platform or any other platform (iv) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; (v) a purchaser’s actual or alleged misappropriation or infringement of proprietary, protected, trademarked, copyrighted or other intellectual property; (vi) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage; and/or (vii) any other claims that relate in any way to the Challenges. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in purchaser’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any purchaser or winner or any person claiming through such purchaser or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Challenges, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental, quasi-governmental or NBA entity (whether or not the action, regulation, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic (including COVID-19), explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond the control of any Released Party. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these rules of the Chicago Bulls may be disqualified. The Chicago Bulls reserve the right in its sole discretion to make determinations as to the eligibility of any winner (e.g. who owns the Collectible) and to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Challenges or to be found acting in violation of these rules, or who is believed to be undermining or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenges. The Chicago Bulls also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all Challenge for any reason.
- The winner may be required to provide the Chicago Bulls with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 before receiving a prize. The value of a prize is taxable to a winner as income.
IF A PURCHASER ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING FROM THE CHALLENGES OR THESE RULES, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION, HE OR SHE AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL HE OR SHE BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HE OR SHE HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) PURCHASER WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CHALLENGES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY CHICAGO BULLS IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES.